Friday, January 27, 2017

Update on my 2017 Challenge

In the last two weeks I have made 3 muslins of the Daisy dress bodice. Finally I am happy with the fit. Now I need to buy some nice fabric to make the dress in . Can't wait.
I got stuck while making the first muslin. Turns out the original instructions included with the pattern were incorrect. The corrected instructions are on the simply sewing blog.
Other wise the pieces come together beautifully with all the notches matching up perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2017 Challenge- The Nina Dress

  The Pattern - The Nina Dress by Cotton + Chalk, pattern number 6. Skill level 4 out of 5. I chose to make version B. It is a sleev...