Saturday, February 11, 2017

Pot Holder Make


I used Sedef Imer's Pot Luck project (from issue 25 of Simply Sewing)to make this pretty and functional quilted potholder.
However I did a few things differently:-
1. I machine appliqued the flower design using a narrow zigzag stitch.
2. I did not round off my corners.
3. because of reason two I did not need to cut my binding fabric on the bias.


Please note: I am not affiliated with any links. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

2017 Challenge- The Nina Dress

  The Pattern - The Nina Dress by Cotton + Chalk, pattern number 6. Skill level 4 out of 5. I chose to make version B. It is a sleev...